SOCIAL MEDIA & EVENT COORDINATOR
General Description: The Social Media & Event Coordinator will work in collaboration with the Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for coordination of events taking place at the Shopping Centre as well as assisting in the development, enhancement, and implementation of all marketing and advertising initiatives consistent with the Seaway Mall’s brand by planning and facilitating activities throughout the year in order to drive sales in the mall to meet or exceed objectives.
Responsibilities: This position will report to the President the individual will be responsible to;
- Update, maintain and develop innovative and engaging content media across company’s social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Linkedin etc.) that is aligned with business objectives and integrates shopper insights.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content
- Ensure consistent and effective brand messaging
- Collaborate with Graphics/Marketing Coordinator to create a social media calendar
- Create social media content for all events and promotions
- Create and distribute media releases and announcements
- Monitor social media ads (i.e. facebook and Instagram)
- Assist in the development of marketing and branding strategies for Seaway Mall
- Prepare memorandums for tenants regarding marketing, events and tenant meetings
- Monitor and generate regular basic web traffic reports using Google & social media analytics
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends
- Use data to track and evaluate the effectiveness of content and then optimize performance for continuous improvement
- Assist with content material for email blasts and newsletters in collaboration with the Graphics/Marketing Coordinator
- Develop and maintain sound and harmonious day-to-day relationships with all retail tenants, suppliers, centre personnel, community and service organizations
- Development of new events, maintains, organizes and manages existing events from concept to completion, ensuring they operate smoothly, efficiently and generate maximum revenue and exposure.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff ahead of time
- Communicate with Graphics/Marketing Coordinator to create effective advertisements for each event (print materials, online, radio ads etc.)
- Budget review and post event analysis
- Maintain media marketing/event archives for all events and contests
- Create rules and regulations for all contests
- Liaise with the tenants to ensure maximum participation in all mall events and promotions
- Creates, prepares and distributes meeting minutes and supporting documents
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Event Management
- Proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Event Planning experience
- Experience and proven skill using multimedia software and video editing
- Proficient with Mac computer and programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, editing (photo/video)
- Exceptional Attention to Detail skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, simultaneously demonstrating excellent organizational skills, a strong ability to work within tight timelines
A cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications and experience in relation to this position can be sent to email@example.com.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Doral Holdings Limited is committed to providing accommodations through the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. Should you require any special accommodations in order to apply or interview for a position please contact our office at 905 735-0697 x 222.
Training is provided.
Please drop resumes instore Attn: Barbara
Position: Social Media Coordinator – Part -time, Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator to join and grow with our team. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and be capable of creating original content posts and be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies, social media trends.
Competitive Salary: $16.00-$22.00 per hour
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you Seaway Mall’s next SANTA CLAUS?
Have you been told you have a jolly old soul and could be mistaken for the REAL Santa Claus? Then this could be the role for you!
We are seeking SANTA CLAUS characters for seasonal photography for Seaway Malls upcoming Christmas season. The person in this role shall provide a safe and entertaining experience for all those visiting Santa at the Seaway Mall this holiday season! Seaway Mall Santa must always maintain professionalism and a joyful demeanor as well as an excellent appearance while in the Santa costume. Past Santa experience would be considered an asset but is not required. This is a part time role with a competitive hourly wage.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to read and speak the English language
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Dependable and punctual
- Knowledge of popular children’s toys for Christmas season
- Ability to maintain character throughout and the ability to interact with different personalities
- Ability to remain calm and positive during potentially challenging situations (i.e. crying baby etc.)
A Vulnerable Sector Police Check is required. To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume along with a photo of yourself to email@example.com.
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Current Indigo employees should apply through the Internal Mobility page using your @indigo.ca email address.
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 150 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- We are Canada’s Cultural Department Store
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Customer Experience Leader (CEL) is a member of the Store’s Leadership Team and is responsible for leading and executing work that contributes to the Store’s operations and customer experience. Talent in the role supports the achievement of strategic priorities that are cascaded from the Retail Strategic Initiatives to the Store and Functional level. The CEL ensures budget and cost centre management while contributing to the achievement of the Store’s sales plans and long-term desired outcome of profitability and growth. In this role, you’ll:
- Work collaboratively with the Store Leadership team to inspire a customer-centric culture bringing to life Indigo’s mission while incorporating both physical and online channels to meet the customer needs
- Be responsible for the opening and closing of the store, the daily store operations, customer experience, maintaining visual standards and achieving or exceeding sales plans
- Ensure the team is well informed about the products that Indigo carries, promotions and programs
- Support the planning, prioritization and execution of the work you and the team are doing
- Be responsible for the facilities, maintenance, health and safety and loss prevention of the store on the shift you are leading
- Live and inspire Indigo’s High Performance Characteristics and lead a Story Telling culture
- Practice and role model Feedback and Coaching – The Indigo Way
- Participate in talent calibration and contribute to talent management and acquisition activities to support Indigo’s goal to build strong teams and attract and develop the best talent
- Contribute to the development of CER talent
- Collaborate with others and work cross functionally while celebrating and role modelling diversity of thought and inclusion
- Cultivate an environment of trust where the opinions, voices, and well-being of employees are valued, enabling people to bring their best selves to work
- Embrace and role model change
- Foster an environment where everyone knows their health and safety is a top priority and where everyone actively participates in ensuring the health and safety of each other and our customers
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service, merchandising or operations role
- Demonstrated commitment to creating an exceptional employee and customer experience
- Experience leading others
- Performance orientated
- Ability to exercise good business acumen and systemic thinking that supports meaningful decisions
- Ability to prioritize, plan and execute while being agile
- Knowledge of Provincial Health & Safety standards
- Ability to lift medium to large items, up to 40 pounds, while using appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Minimum 25 Hours a week availability that includes evenings and weekends and could include early mornings and holidays
At Indigo, we are committed to our communities, our customers, and each other; together we can make a positive impact. We know that fostering diversity and inclusion brings out your full potential and creates a joyful and welcoming environment for everyone. We are driven to be an equitable employer, which highly values your diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that you, in all your uniqueness, belong at Indigo. We welcome all applicants and encourage applications from individuals who identify as Black, Indigenous, a person of colour, LGBTQ2+ and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request to individuals who self-identify as having a disability or special need. Please contact Human Resources at 1 (888) 881-3177 (toll free) or Support-HR@indigo.ca if you require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment process.
Position: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Peoples Jewellers is now hiring SEASONAL, PART-TIME, and FULL-TIME team members!
Also apply for our NEW Concierge position for the holiday season. Seasonal sales support to assist with consistent delivery of excellent customer service, operational standards, and compliance in all areas of operational activity. Supports the creation of a Customer First culture in by taking ownership and control of the day to day customer traffic, line queue, and administrative duties of the store and to achieve and maintain the highest level of efficiency, safety, and security.
Do you thrive on building personal relationships that will last a lifetime? Join our team today to help our customers celebrate life and express love!
Your role at Peoples Jewellers:
As a part of our Sales Team you are responsible for providing a superior experience to our valued customers. In addition, you will:
• Engage customers in conversation to understand their needs and desires
• Ability to present merchandise and share detailed information regarding features and benefits of products
• Provide information regarding extended service plans and financing options
• Meet individual and team sales goals
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
• A desire to help our customers celebrate the special moments in their lives
• Strong customer service, sales, retail and/or jewelry experience
• Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
• A positive, customer-focused approach in delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Strong communication and relational skills
We put our People First by offering the following benefits:
• Base pay plus commission on sales
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance (full-time team members)
• Paid Time Off (full-time and part-time team members)
• Paid holidays (full-time team members)
• Tuition reimbursement, including DCA courses based on position
• Training — Associate Training System, Management Training System, District Manager in Training, career development and more
• Merchandise discounts
• Incentive trips and contests
Peoples Jewellers is part of the Signet Jewelers family and is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion and diversity for all employees. We value integrity, teamwork and offer opportunities for advancement as part of our promote from within philosophy.
Please know that while we appreciate every applicant’s interest in joining our team, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $14.35 per hour
The store is cleaned three times per day, cleaned before and after touch also masks are required
Position Available: Retail Sales Associate, Health Food / Supplements
Looking for a friendly, outgoing, individual with knowledge of, or an eagerness to learn about, the natural industry to join our team. Must be a motivated individual who can set personal goals and meet store goals. Knowledge of cash required, and ability to stand for long periods at a time. Actual hours scheduled will be commensurate with level of knowledge/ experience. Minimum of 15 hrs/ week to start; must have flexible availability to work within the Seaway Malls hours. Shifts will involve evenings, and weekends. Some training will be provided.
How to Apply:
Drop off resumes in person or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not fax or phone. We thank all potential candidates for their interest, however only those that meet our criteria will be contacted for an interview.