Position Available: Kitchen Food Prep Associate, Health Food
Looking for a friendly, outgoing individual with a passion for creating healthy food to join our kitchen team. Must be a motivated individual who can set personal goals, meet store goals and take direction.
Minimum of 25 hrs/ week to start; must have flexible availability to work within the Seaway Mall’s hours. Shifts will involve days, evenings and weekends. Some training will be provided.
Kitchen: Kitchen hours are 7am-1pm or 2pm – 8pm daily including weekends. Knowledge of vegetarian, gluten-free, allergen- free cooking an asset but willing to train the right candidate. Must be able to work efficiently as an individual or as a team and complete tasks on time. Knowledge of menu planning, catering and stock ordering
Preference will be given to individuals with the following:
How to Apply:
Drop off resumes in person or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Indigo employees should apply through the Internal Mobility page using your @indigo.ca email address.
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 150 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- We are Canada’s Cultural Department Store
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Customer Experience Leader (CEL) is a member of the Store’s Leadership Team and is responsible for leading and executing work that contributes to the Store’s operations and customer experience. Talent in the role supports the achievement of strategic priorities that are cascaded from the Retail Strategic Initiatives to the Store and Functional level. The CEL ensures budget and cost centre management while contributing to the achievement of the Store’s sales plans and long-term desired outcome of profitability and growth. In this role, you’ll:
- Work collaboratively with the Store Leadership team to inspire a customer-centric culture bringing to life Indigo’s mission while incorporating both physical and online channels to meet the customer needs
- Be responsible for the opening and closing of the store, the daily store operations, customer experience, maintaining visual standards and achieving or exceeding sales plans
- Ensure the team is well informed about the products that Indigo carries, promotions and programs
- Support the planning, prioritization and execution of the work you and the team are doing
- Be responsible for the facilities, maintenance, health and safety and loss prevention of the store on the shift you are leading
- Live and inspire Indigo’s High Performance Characteristics and lead a Story Telling culture
- Practice and role model Feedback and Coaching – The Indigo Way
- Participate in talent calibration and contribute to talent management and acquisition activities to support Indigo’s goal to build strong teams and attract and develop the best talent
- Contribute to the development of CER talent
- Collaborate with others and work cross functionally while celebrating and role modelling diversity of thought and inclusion
- Cultivate an environment of trust where the opinions, voices, and well-being of employees are valued, enabling people to bring their best selves to work
- Embrace and role model change
- Foster an environment where everyone knows their health and safety is a top priority and where everyone actively participates in ensuring the health and safety of each other and our customers
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service, merchandising or operations role
- Demonstrated commitment to creating an exceptional employee and customer experience
- Experience leading others
- Performance orientated
- Ability to exercise good business acumen and systemic thinking that supports meaningful decisions
- Ability to prioritize, plan and execute while being agile
- Knowledge of Provincial Health & Safety standards
- Ability to lift medium to large items, up to 40 pounds, while using appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Minimum 25 Hours a week availability that includes evenings and weekends and could include early mornings and holidays
At Indigo, we are committed to our communities, our customers, and each other; together we can make a positive impact. We know that fostering diversity and inclusion brings out your full potential and creates a joyful and welcoming environment for everyone. We are driven to be an equitable employer, which highly values your diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that you, in all your uniqueness, belong at Indigo. We welcome all applicants and encourage applications from individuals who identify as Black, Indigenous, a person of colour, LGBTQ2+ and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request to individuals who self-identify as having a disability or special need. Please contact Human Resources at 1 (888) 881-3177 (toll free) or Support-HR@indigo.ca if you require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment process.
Position title: Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our award-winning retail sales team at Virgin Plus!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Virgin Mobile services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the gig?
- Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our members
- Be an excellent listener and communicator
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Always be learning and adapting to change
- Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find the best solutions
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
- Are flexible to work evenings and weekends
If interested, please click here to apply.
Position Available: Retail Sales Associate, Health Food / Supplements
Looking for a friendly, outgoing, individual with knowledge of, or an eagerness to learn about, the natural industry to join our team. Must be a motivated individual who can set personal goals and meet store goals. Knowledge of cash required, and ability to stand for long periods at a time. Actual hours scheduled will be commensurate with level of knowledge/ experience. Minimum of 15 hrs/ week to start; must have flexible availability to work within the Seaway Malls hours. Shifts will involve evenings, and weekends. Some training will be provided.
How to Apply:
Drop off resumes in person or email to: email@example.com
Please do not fax or phone. We thank all potential candidates for their interest, however only those that meet our criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Training is provided.
Please drop resumes instore Attn: Barbara
Position: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Peoples Jewellers is now hiring SEASONAL, PART-TIME, and FULL-TIME team members!
Also apply for our NEW Concierge position for the holiday season. Seasonal sales support to assist with consistent delivery of excellent customer service, operational standards, and compliance in all areas of operational activity. Supports the creation of a Customer First culture in by taking ownership and control of the day to day customer traffic, line queue, and administrative duties of the store and to achieve and maintain the highest level of efficiency, safety, and security.
Do you thrive on building personal relationships that will last a lifetime? Join our team today to help our customers celebrate life and express love!
Your role at Peoples Jewellers:
As a part of our Sales Team you are responsible for providing a superior experience to our valued customers. In addition, you will:
• Engage customers in conversation to understand their needs and desires
• Ability to present merchandise and share detailed information regarding features and benefits of products
• Provide information regarding extended service plans and financing options
• Meet individual and team sales goals
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
• A desire to help our customers celebrate the special moments in their lives
• Strong customer service, sales, retail and/or jewelry experience
• Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
• A positive, customer-focused approach in delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Strong communication and relational skills
We put our People First by offering the following benefits:
• Base pay plus commission on sales
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance (full-time team members)
• Paid Time Off (full-time and part-time team members)
• Paid holidays (full-time team members)
• Tuition reimbursement, including DCA courses based on position
• Training — Associate Training System, Management Training System, District Manager in Training, career development and more
• Merchandise discounts
• Incentive trips and contests
Peoples Jewellers is part of the Signet Jewelers family and is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion and diversity for all employees. We value integrity, teamwork and offer opportunities for advancement as part of our promote from within philosophy.
Please know that while we appreciate every applicant’s interest in joining our team, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $14.35 per hour
The store is cleaned three times per day, cleaned before and after touch also masks are required