Position: “Santa’s Helper”
Village Studio (photography) has multiple part time positions available as “Santa’s Helper”. This role will include, but isn’t limited to – taking photographs, printing photographs, helping children meet Santa, greeting families and children, handling money and taking orders. We are looking for someone who is great with children and loves the holiday season!
This would be a contract position, paying minimum wage from November 17th – December 24th 2022. Please contact email@example.com to apply.
The hours needed are as follows:
- Sunday – 11:30-1:30pm & 2:30-5:30pm
- Monday – Friday – 11:00-3:30pm & 4:30-7:00pm
- Saturday – 11:30-2:00pm & 2:30-5:30pm
Position: Store Manager
The Manager in Training is responsible for maximizing store sales, managing wage cost, ensuring customer satisfaction and employee training and development. The Manager in Training achieves these goals by meeting the Company’s 7 Corporate Objectives, adhering to Company policies and procedures and by being a strong and respected role model to all team members.
– Store Level
– Available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business (evenings, weekends and holidays)
– Physically demanding work in a store environment
– Standing on your feet for an extended period of time
– Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
– Ability to climb ladders
– High School Diploma
– 1+ years’ experience in retail
Related Work skills:
– Proven leadership skills
– People person, with strong ability to communicate with customers and employees
– Time management, organizational and multi-tasking ability
– Understand the principles of exceptional customer service
– Must work well in a team-oriented environment
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Effective follow-up methods
– Proficient with technology
Position: Home Worker – Part Time
Community Support Services of Niagara (CSSN) is currently seeking a part-time (up to 24 hours per week) Home Worker to add to our team. CSSN is a volunteer based, not-for-profit agency providing comprehensive support services to assist seniors and adults with disabilities to live independently in their homes.
- Carry out housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, cleaning bathrooms, changing bed linens, laundry, and light meal preparation. Tasks will be focused on individual needs of the client
- To comply with all agency health & safety policies and procedures while delivering housekeeping services, including but not limited to appropriate chemical and disinfectant safe handling and storing requirements
- Maintain correct and adequate records of all work completed using agency forms and submit records to CSSN Service Coordinator as required
- To be available for client assignments up to 24 hours per week
- Advise the CSSN Service Coordinator if you are unable to perform the work
- To inform the CSSN Service Coordinator of concerns noted in client’s condition or safety issues in client’s home
- Understand and comply with agency emergency and incident reporting policies and procedures
- To refrain from providing the following activities including, personal care, lifting of client, dispensing medications, providing advice such as legal, medical, etc.
- To refrain from lifting or moving heavy objects such as sofas, refrigerators etc.
- To inform the CSSN Service Coordinator if you can no longer be a homemaker or will be away for a length of time
- To be a good listener and respect the needs, decisions, and rights of the client
- To maintain confidentiality
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior residential cleaning experience necessary
- Successful completion of a vulnerable sector police check, mandatory orientation, and training
- To be available for scheduled shifts
- Willingness to travel within the jurisdiction you have been hired for
Position: Sales Representative/Designer – Part Time
We are hiring a Sales Representative/designer. We are looking for a part time sales rep for 15 to 30 hours a week to add to our team.
- We are offering a base plus commission. Earning potential up to $36.00 an hr. with the commission.
- Looking for someone with sales experience and an eye for design. If you have a passion for interior design and sales this position is for you. Must have strong computer skills and working with quick books, excel, and Microsoft an asset. Must have a min of 3 years of sales experience. We are open 7 days a week, so we are looking for candidates who can work a variety of shifts (i.e. weekdays, weeknights, and weekends).
- Ability to lift/move stock weighing up to 50 lbs.
If you love great furniture and Decor this position is for you. This is a multi-tasking environment. We are a growing company year by year since 2002
Email resume only to firstname.lastname@example.org only applications that meet the criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Position: Line Cook
Ye Olde Squire Pub in Welland is looking for an experienced line cook to join our family in the heart of
the Niagara Region. This is an opportunity to work in a high-energy and fast paced, family-oriented
workplace where you can feel like you are part of a winning team.
Ye Olde Squire Welland is locally owned and operated. We have been serving hungry and loyal patrons
We are dedicated to fresh-cooked food, made from scratch, in a warm and inviting atmosphere where
friends and family gather, just like home.
- The ideal line cook is motivated, result-oriented, and committed to providing outstanding
customer service every day
- Food handling and preparation knowledge
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Successfully thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (must be available to work days, evenings, and weekends)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- 2+ year experience in food service/hospitality (preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred)
- Ability to work independently
- Works well under pressure
- Previous experience in a full-service restaurant is an asset
- Monitor daily prep production of food
- Prepare, and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements
- Knowledge of company food specifications and plating
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
Part time to full time, potential for promotion to supervisor
$18.00-$20.00 per hour depending on experience
- Overtime pay
- Meal discounts
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
2 years (preferred)
Qualified candidates are welcome and encouraged to submit their resume. We thank all who apply – however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.