We are looking for someone who:
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our award-winning retail sales team at Virgin Mobile!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the gig?
- Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our members
- Be an excellent listener and communicator
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Always be learning and adapting to change
- Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find the best solutions
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
- Are flexible to work evenings and weekends
Please click here to apply: http://bit.ly/33qNHSH
STITCHES is hiring for the Holidays!
Santa Needs some Help this Holiday Season.
Cherry hill is hiring for a part-time Santa at Seaway Mall throughout Christmas.
All Santa’s must be friendly, outgoing and dedicated to deliver a magical experience for Santa’s guests.
Please apply at jobs.cherryhillprograms.com
Job Title: Supervisor – Retail
Reports To: Store Manager
Schedule: Flexible; including weekends, early mornings, evenings and holidays
The Supervisor is a brand ambassador and acts as a “Leader on Duty” in the store, supporting the management
team in the achievement of store performance goals through their outstanding customer service skills, product
knowledge and strong supervisory skills.
As a Supervisor, your main responsibilities will include:
Providing exceptional customer service and shopping experiences for our customers. Act as a brand
ambassador through strong product knowledge.
Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures
Assisting customers with returns and exchanges of merchandise
Completing store opening and/or closing procedures
Preparing courier for head office when required
Communicating store information to the District Manager or other functions when required
Assisting in merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store
Receiving and processing company product accurately and efficiently while preserving the organization of
Maintaining a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers. Executing store
Securing company assets by following all loss prevention policies and procedures
Acting as a Team Leader through your ability to:
o Drive sales through leadership on the sales floor
o Assist with sales associate training and development
o Oversee the operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Store
Manager, including daily break and meal period schedule
o Participate in creating an environment that is positive, fun, outwardly friendly and engaging for all
o Lead by example, demonstrate the Carter’s Company Values and ensure the compliance of all
company and store policies and procedures
Contributing to store success by accomplishing related results as needed
Experience and Skills
Retail key-holder, team leader or supervisor experience is an asset
High energy, enthusiastic team leader
A history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
Excellent leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to motivate others.
Working knowledge of computers
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves and hardware throughout the store
Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
Capacity to stand for long periods
Community Support Services of Niagara (Volunteer Position)
Community Support Services of Niagara is a non-profit organization seeking volunteers in: Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet and Port Colborne areas.