YOU’LL FIT RIGHT IN WITH US
Position: Part Time Sales Associate
Do you love fashion and making people feel good? Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment? A career at Bootlegger may be just the right fit for you!
Bootlegger is a trusted, Canadian destination that was founded over 45 years ago in Vancouver, British Columbia. Bootlegger’s mission from early on was to be the place for jeans in Canada where you will find the perfect fit, quality and value. With 84 stores from coast to coast, an ecommerce business, and millions of jeans later, it continues its devotion to denim innovation in design, fabric and washes and to providing everything that goes with jeans.
With a passionate commitment to genuine connections Bootlegger strives to create great products generating excitement and loyal raving fans.
We’re looking for outgoing, highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team, whether you are looking for a part-time position in one of our 84 store locations across Canada, or a career in our corporate home office.
Bootlegger embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity.
Please drop resumes off in store.
Position Available: Kitchen Food Prep Associate, Health Food
Looking for a friendly, outgoing individual with a passion for creating healthy food to join our kitchen team. Must be a motivated individual who can set personal goals, meet store goals and take direction.
Minimum of 20 hrs/ week to start; must have flexible availability to work within the Seaway Mall’s hours. Shifts will involve days, evenings and weekends. Some training will be provided.
Kitchen: Kitchen hours are 7am-1pm or 2pm – 8pm daily including weekends. Knowledge of vegetarian, gluten-free, allergen- free cooking an asset but willing to train the right candidate. Must be able to work efficiently as an individual or as a team and complete tasks on time. Knowledge of menu planning, catering and stock ordering
Preference will be given to individuals with the following:
Food Handler’s Certificate or similar Catering knowledge
Menu planning knowledge
Inventory Purchasing and Control skills
Previous experience working in a kitchen / retail environment.
Bilingual (English / Other)
Positive Attitude and Lifestyle
How to Apply:
Drop off resumes in person or email to: email@example.com
Please do not fax or phone. We thank all potential candidates for their interest, however only those that meet our criteria will be contacted for an interview.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our award-winning retail sales team at Virgin Mobile!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the gig?
- Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our members
- Be an excellent listener and communicator
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Always be learning and adapting to change
- Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find the best solutions
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
- Are flexible to work evenings and weekends
Please click here to apply: http://bit.ly/33qNHSH
Community Support Services of Niagara (Volunteer Position)
Community Support Services of Niagara is a non-profit organization seeking volunteers in: Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet and Port Colborne areas.