Want to look forward to your work day? Want to make a direct impact with a dynamic day to day? Are you a positive, motivated person that loves to inspire others and is looking to be a part of a culture that redefines excellence? Read on…
We’re not your typical retailer…
As a Koodo Store Manager, you have the opportunity to showcase your entrepreneurial spirit and your ability to put people at the heart of everything you do! You recognize the importance of developing a dynamic team that is engaged and empowered to make an impact on your business every day. You have a passion to help grow their careers and develop them as driven and self-motivated team members. You are no ordinary leader. You inspire, coach and develop team members to ensure customers always have an exceptional experience.
What WE offer YOU:
- Competitive compensation with monthly and yearly bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits
- Share purchase program with a generous company contribution
- Discounts on products & services
- Supportive culture which promotes recognition & feedback
- Opportunities and support for growth & development
- Chance to be a part of giving back to your community
What YOU offer US:
- Leading an engaged team within a positive environment
- Coaching your team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Identifying, training and developing talent
- Making proactive decisions with a positive impact on your business
- Creating an environment transparent and inclusive of others
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change in a continuous learning environment
Who YOU Are:
- Inspirational and self-aware leader
- Effective communicator and motivator
- Relationship builder with a strong personal brand
- Self-starter who is driven to succeed
- Passionate for learning, sharing and developing
- Resourceful problem solver who takes ownership
Who is Koodo?
Koodo is a smart, affordable mobile phone company that runs on Canada’s largest 4G/LTE network. Yep. Just like the big guys.
At Koodo, we do everything we can to make customers really, really happy. That means no fixed term contracts, no hidden fees, and no long distance or roaming charges anywhere in Canada. And if that wasn’t enough to make you party like it’s your birthday, with Koodo you can say hello to the phone you want, when you want it with the Tab™ and goodbye to scary bills with Shock-Free Data™. Now that’s a phone company worth phoning home about. Or texting if that’s more your style.
Position: Assistant Manager
The first Suzy store opened its doors in 1966 and we continue to grow more than 40 years later! With over 130 stores across the country and an online store at www.suzyshier.ca, Suzy is one of Canada’s leading women’s fashion retailers with brand awareness coast to coast.
As a recognized brand in Canada, Suzy offers the latest fashions at outstanding prices. We are the preferred destination for the latest trends, key items and ‘must have’ essentials. Our buyers search the world for the most current fashions to ensure we bring our customers the latest trends at great prices. Fashion changes as quickly as our customers’ needs and Suzy continuously seeks to inspire our customer and meet those evolving needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results driven individual pursuing a career as an Assistant Manager.
- Meeting sales plans by effectively utilizing available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
- Effectively managing employee turnover by maximizing retention through effective leadership, training and performance management.
- Providing coaching and ensuring accountability for team members in order to achieve or exceed sales goals through effective customer service and product knowledge.
- Being an ambassador for the highest standard of customer service by leading by example and holding the team accountable to Suzy customer service standards.
- Ensuring the store’s visual presentation and branding standards are in accordance with company standards.
- Protecting the company’s assets and profits by ensuring loss prevention policies are respected by all team members in the store.
What you offer:
A results driven attitude
Excellent customer service skills
Effective communication and leadership skills
Effective recruitment and retention skills
Effective team building skills
Exceptional time management and organizational skills
What we offer:
A competitive compensation package
One of the best bonus incentive programs in the retail industry
A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees
Employee discount at all of our banners
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted. Please send resumes to email@example.com or apply in store.
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Position Available: Part Time Sales associate
Looking for a friendly, outgoing, individual to fill the position of part time sales associate. Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
How to Apply:
Please drop off resume in person
Position Available: Retail Sales Associate, Health Food / Supplements
Looking for a friendly, outgoing, individual with knowledge of, and eagerness to learn about, the natural food and supplement industry to join our team. Must be a motivated individual who can set personal goals, meet store goals and take direction. Knowledge of cash required, and ability to stand for long periods at a time. Actual hours scheduled will be commensurate with level of knowledge/ experience. Minimum of 10 hrs/ week to start; must have flexible availability to work within the Seaway Malls hours. Shifts will involve evenings, and weekends. Some training will be provided.
Preference will be given to individuals with the following:
Experience, Education and/or interest in Natural foods, Remedies, Supplements and Nutrition
Previous experience working in a retail or Customer Service environment.
Knowledge of POS systems, Debit/Credit Card
Inventory Control / Data Entry
Bilingual (English / Other)
Computer and Social Media knowledge
Positive Attitude and Lifestyle
How to Apply:
Drop off resumes in person or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not fax or phone. We thank all potential candidates for their interest, however only those that meet our criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Retail Sales Associate
Come work for a company that loves you. At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands. From our Members to everyone that works here, we’re part of something special. Virgin Mobile has attracted more than 18 million Members worldwide. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make Virgin Mobile even more awesome, then read on, my friend, and let’s spread the awesomeness around. Get personal with Virgin Mobile Canada on Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking for someone who:
– Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
– Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
– Enjoys discovering or learning something new
– Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our award-winning retail sales team at Virgin Mobile!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
– Full benefits package, even for part time employees
– Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Virgin Mobile services
– Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the gig?
– Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our members
– Be an excellent listener and communicator
– Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
– Always be learning and adapting to change
– Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
– Love helping others to find the best solutions
– Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
– Have excellent listening and communication skills
– Are passionate about the latest technology
– Are flexible to work 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Welland
Application Deadline: 06/22/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role.
Applications through email will not be accepted.
Virgin Mobile is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and members feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Community Support Services of Niagara (Volunteer Position)
Community Support Services of Niagara is a non-profit organization seeking volunteers in: Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet and Port Colborne areas.