Position Available: Retail Sales Associate, Health Food / Supplements
Looking for a friendly, outgoing, individual with knowledge of, or an eagerness to learn about, the natural industry to join our team. Must be a motivated individual who can set personal goals and meet store goals. Knowledge of cash required, and ability to stand for long periods at a time. Actual hours scheduled will be commensurate with level of knowledge/ experience. Minimum of 10 hrs/ week to start; must have flexible availability to work within the Seaway Malls hours. Shifts will involve evenings, and weekends. Some training will be provided.
Preference will be given to individuals with the following:
- Experience, Education and/or interest in Natural Remedies and foods
- Previous experience working in a retail or Customer Service environment
- Knowledge of POS systems, Debit/Credit Card
- Inventory Control / Data Entry
- Bilingual (English / Other)
- Computer and Social Media knowledge
- Positive Attitude and Lifestyle
How to Apply:
Drop off resumes in person or email to: email@example.com
Please do not fax or phone. We thank all potential candidates for their interest, however only those that meet our criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Sales Associate & Key holder
Love shopping at Ardene? Why not work here and enjoy an awesome employee discount?
Join Ardene’s innovative, vibrant and fun team as either a Sales Associate, Stock Clerk or Key Holder.
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, fast paced and positive work environment
- Caring leaders
- Best employee discounts
- Casual dress environment that is stylish and fun,
- Employee contests
- Flexible schedules
- Excellent opportunities for personal & professional development.
Learn more about Ardene’s career opportunities at ardenecareers.com
Post valid until 01/31/2018
Part Time Sales Representative | Seaway Mall
Do you share our passion for:
- Advocating for our customers’ needs
- Creating a personalized experience
- Genuinely display humanity in every customer interaction
- Exceptional communicator – listen, honest and clear
- Get things done by leveraging each other’s unique talents across TELUS Communications
- Proactively adapt to meet the changing needs of our customers
- Flexible scheduling and competitive pay, plus commission and incentives
- Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
- Health benefits and wellness at work, like massage therapy and fitness memberships
- TELUS share purchase and pension plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
- Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
Got what it takes?
- Passionate about outstanding customer service
- Motivated to meet personal and store sales goals
- Comfortable with technology
- Love to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
- Got a year or two of retail sales or customer service experience
Then what are you waiting for? Apply online today by clicking on the link below:
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We’re also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities
and our team. And we do so by living the TELUS values and delivering on our Customers First commitments.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Chelsea Home Furniture
Seaway Mall Chelsea Home Furniture is looking for a part time sales associate. Sales experience preferred, but we will train the right individual.
Please apply in person to the store manager.
We are Hiring! | Seaway Mall, Welland, ON
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walking on a cloud
Sales Associates – Part-Time, Full-Time & Management Position | Seaway Mall, Welland, ON
Walking on a cloud Seaway Mall is now hiring part-time & full-time sales associates along with a Management role. APPLY WITHIN
Please note: Accommodations are available on request at all stages of the employment process.
Currently hiring 2 part time store Associates with flexible availability.
Please visit sore directly to fill out an application.
Minimum 2 years retail Experience
Knowledge of POS Credit Card Transactions
Customer Service is a Must
Upbeat Enthusiastic team player
Must be reliable and available evenings and weekends
Drop off Resume in person at Bentley/Seaway Mall
Community Support Services of Niagara (Volunteer Position)
Community Support Services of Niagara is a non-profit organization seeking volunteers in: Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet and Port Colborne areas.