Have you ever wanted a job that offers you the ability to write your own paycheque, meet new people every day and advise customers on exciting technology products? Look no more, you’ve found it at WIRELESSWAVE andTbooth wireless! This is more than a retail job, we offer you the tools to thrive in a fulfilling and professional sales career!
As a Full-Time Sales Associate, you’re an expert in guiding customers towards the best wireless solutions to match their lifestyle. You will be selling mobile phones and plans from carriers such as Bell, Virgin Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Lucky Mobile and chatr. This allows you to provide customers with an unbiased, informed choice to maximize sales and keep your number of referral customers at an all-time high.
Your typical day:
- Provide tailored wireless solutions and legendary service for your customers
- Have fun with your team in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Utilize our sales approach to hit and exceed your individual and team targets
We focus on your development, which is why we provide ongoing training both in the classroom and online. We believe in growth from within and have Sales Managers and District Sales Managers who began their careers as Sales Associates. Through our leaders and training programs, we’ll support you every step of the way to help you achieve your professional and personal goals!
Because you should be rewarded for your performance, we offer:
- Hourly rate plus uncapped and progressive commission structure to help you achieve your financial goals
- Incentive programs with prizes including bonuses and electronics
- Annual sales contests to win all-inclusive trips
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- RRSP company match program to help you plan for your future
- Bonuses for successful employee referrals
- Discounts on the newest wireless technology and plans with the opportunity to receive a complimentary cell phone plan!
Our teams are made up of people with ambition, perseverance, and integrity. They are problem solvers, have an excellent attitude, and get satisfaction from a job well done. They love chasing targets and are motivated by continuous improvement.
Does this sound like you:
- Naturally competitive and goal oriented
- Enthusiastic learner with a desire for constant improvement
- People person with the knack for building strong connections
- Full-time availability to work varied and flexible schedules
Then come and join us!
GLENTEL Inc. (dba WIRELESSWAVE, Tbooth wireless, WIRELESS etc., WAVE SANS FIL, La Cabine T and SANS FIL etc.) encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with our accommodation policies and applicable provincial accessibility legislation, please advise us if you need accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process. Any information you provide relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
The first Suzy store opened its doors in 1966 and we continue to grow more than 40 years later! With over 130 stores across the country and an online store at www.suzyshier.ca, Suzy is one of Canada’s leading women’s fashion retailers with brand awareness coast to coast.
As a recognized brand in Canada, Suzy offers the latest fashions at outstanding prices. We are the preferred destination for the latest trends, key items and ‘must have’ essentials. Our buyers search the world for the most current fashions to ensure we bring our customers the latest trends at great prices. Fashion changes as quickly as our customers’ needs and Suzy continuously seeks to inspire our customer and meet those evolving needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results driven individual pursuing a career as a Team Leader.
- Store meets sales plan by effectively utilizing available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
- Is a role model to all team members by ensuring all customers have a memorable and enjoyable shopping experience at all times.
- Ensures store’s visual presentation and branding standards are in accordance with company standards.
- Protects the company’s assets and profits by ensuring loss prevention policies are respected by all team members in the store.
What you offer:
Excellent customer service skills
Effective communication and leadership skills
Exceptional time management and organizational skills
What we offer:
A competitive compensation package
A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees
Employee discount at all of our banners
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Job Title: Supervisor – Retail
Reports To: Store Manager
Schedule: Flexible; including weekends, early mornings, evenings and holidays
The Supervisor is a brand ambassador and acts as a “Leader on Duty” in the store, supporting the management
team in the achievement of store performance goals through their outstanding customer service skills, product
knowledge and strong supervisory skills.
As a Supervisor, your main responsibilities will include:
Providing exceptional customer service and shopping experiences for our customers. Act as a brand
ambassador through strong product knowledge.
Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures
Assisting customers with returns and exchanges of merchandise
Completing store opening and/or closing procedures
Preparing courier for head office when required
Communicating store information to the District Manager or other functions when required
Assisting in merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store
Receiving and processing company product accurately and efficiently while preserving the organization of
Maintaining a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers. Executing store
Securing company assets by following all loss prevention policies and procedures
Acting as a Team Leader through your ability to:
o Drive sales through leadership on the sales floor
o Assist with sales associate training and development
o Oversee the operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Store
Manager, including daily break and meal period schedule
o Participate in creating an environment that is positive, fun, outwardly friendly and engaging for all
o Lead by example, demonstrate the Carter’s Company Values and ensure the compliance of all
company and store policies and procedures
Contributing to store success by accomplishing related results as needed
Experience and Skills
Retail key-holder, team leader or supervisor experience is an asset
High energy, enthusiastic team leader
A history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
Excellent leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to motivate others.
Working knowledge of computers
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves and hardware throughout the store
Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
Capacity to stand for long periods
Position Available : Retail Assistant Manager, Health Food / Supplements
Looking for a friendly, outgoing individual with knowledge of, or eagerness to learn more about the natural food and supplement industry to join our team. Must be a motivated individual who can set personal goals, meet store goals and give direction to employees. Actual hours scheduled will be commensurate with level of knowledge/ experience. Minimum of 30 hrs/ week to start; must have flexible availability to work within the Seaway Malls hours. Shifts will involve evenings and weekends. Training will be provided.
Preference will be given to individuals with the following:
- Experience, Education and/or interest in Natural foods, Remedies, Supplements and Nutrition
- Inventory control / Data Entry and related computer skills
- Previous experience working in a retail or Customer Service environment.
- Knowledge of POS systems, Debit/Credit Card
- Bilingual (English / Other)
- Positive Attitude and Lifestyle
- Experience in Catering
Duties would include assisting the Manager in the following areas
- Supervision of Retail and Kitchen staff.
- Placing and receiving orders for stock and supplies in a computerized system.
- Assist with planning events..
The Third Key Holder is responsible for providing outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising and general upkeep of the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
The Third Key Holder must adhere to all company policies and procedures, including loss prevention and must demonstrate the upmost professionalism and integrity while supporting the Store Manager in creating a climate of trust and respect within the team.
In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder is required to provide sales and customer service leadership to employees and project the company’s culture and image through both excellent customer service and strong visual presentation techniques.
Other responsibilities include:
– In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder must have the ability to oversee all store operations including: opening and closing the store, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the store team;
– Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service;
– Processing cash/credit/debit purchases at register using a Point of Sale (POS) system;
– Comply with policy and regulations as per the company’s employee manual with regards to integrity and loss prevention.
– Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual;
– Performing related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
– Minimum 1 year retail experience (experience in a leadership role would be considered an asset);
– Excellent selling and customer service abilities;
– Strong time management, and priority setting skills;
– Ability to give and take direction;
– Friendly disposition and positive attitude.
– Physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 20 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Community Support Services of Niagara (Volunteer Position)
Community Support Services of Niagara is a non-profit organization seeking volunteers in: Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet and Port Colborne areas.