The Third Key Holder is responsible for providing outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising and general upkeep of the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
The Third Key Holder must adhere to all company policies and procedures, including loss prevention and must demonstrate the upmost professionalism and integrity while supporting the Store Manager in creating a climate of trust and respect within the team.
In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder is required to provide sales and customer service leadership to employees and project the company’s culture and image through both excellent customer service and strong visual presentation techniques.
Other responsibilities include:
– In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder must have the ability to oversee all store operations including: opening and closing the store, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the store team;
– Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service;
– Processing cash/credit/debit purchases at register using a Point of Sale (POS) system;
– Comply with policy and regulations as per the company’s employee manual with regards to integrity and loss prevention.
– Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual;
– Performing related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
– Minimum 1 year retail experience (experience in a leadership role would be considered an asset);
– Excellent selling and customer service abilities;
– Strong time management, and priority setting skills;
– Ability to give and take direction;
– Friendly disposition and positive attitude.
– Physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 20 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Position: Part-Time Sale Associate.
Retail Sales Associate
Come work for a company that loves you. At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands. From our Members to everyone that works here, we’re part of something special. Virgin Mobile has attracted more than 18 million Members worldwide. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make Virgin Mobile even more awesome, then read on, my friend, and let’s spread the awesomeness around. Get personal with Virgin Mobile Canada on Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking for someone who:
– Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
– Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
– Enjoys discovering or learning something new
– Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our award-winning retail sales team at Virgin Mobile!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
– Full benefits package, even for part time employees
– Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Virgin Mobile services
– Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the gig?
– Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our members
– Be an excellent listener and communicator
– Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
– Always be learning and adapting to change
– Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
– Love helping others to find the best solutions
– Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
– Have excellent listening and communication skills
– Are passionate about the latest technology
– Are flexible to work 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Welland
Application Deadline: 06/22/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role.
Applications through email will not be accepted.
Virgin Mobile is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and members feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Community Support Services of Niagara (Volunteer Position)
Community Support Services of Niagara is a non-profit organization seeking volunteers in: Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet and Port Colborne areas.