Please apply to email@example.com
The Third Key Holder is responsible for providing outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising and general upkeep of the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
The Third Key Holder must adhere to all company policies and procedures, including loss prevention and must demonstrate the upmost professionalism and integrity while supporting the Store Manager in creating a climate of trust and respect within the team.
In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder is required to provide sales and customer service leadership to employees and project the company’s culture and image through both excellent customer service and strong visual presentation techniques.
Other responsibilities include:
– In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder must have the ability to oversee all store operations including: opening and closing the store, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the store team;
– Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service;
– Processing cash/credit/debit purchases at register using a Point of Sale (POS) system;
– Comply with policy and regulations as per the company’s employee manual with regards to integrity and loss prevention.
– Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual;
– Performing related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
– Minimum 1 year retail experience (experience in a leadership role would be considered an asset);
– Excellent selling and customer service abilities;
– Strong time management, and priority setting skills;
– Ability to give and take direction;
– Friendly disposition and positive attitude.
– Physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 20 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Position: Part-Time Sale Associate.
Community Support Services of Niagara (Volunteer Position)
Community Support Services of Niagara is a non-profit organization seeking volunteers in: Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet and Port Colborne areas.