We are currently seeking a Part-Time/Full-Time Sales Advisor for our Seaway Mall location.
We offer an hourly wage + monthly commission bonus
We are looking for someone who can provide the following for our customers:
- Provide solutions via the most unique and exciting retail experience; and make our customers happy about their choice to do business with us, and keep doing business with us.
- Inform our Customers about our service offerings and hardware options.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout all stages of the customer life cycle – from greeting, informing, selling, or answering customer inquiries to assisting with customer billing or hardware questions.
- Determine the needs of our Customers and provide recommendations on the best solutions to meet their needs. Meet individual and team performance metrics.
- Be a Freedom Mobile Brand Ambassador – live out our Core Values each and every day so to provide exceptional customer service, ensure an engaging and rewarding workplace for yourself and your peers, and drive continuous sales results.
- Provide information to our customers on warranties, care and maintenance of their devices, activating or troubleshooting their devices, and hardware specifications
- Sell merchandise and process payments by totalling purchases and processing cash, debit, or credit card payments appropriately.
- Accurately document sales and/or customer account changes in our company systems and databases.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and accuracy.Ensure each and every prospective and current customer receives the very best service and experience possible.
- Participate in mandatory team meetings and on-going training sessions, so to ensure an environment of continuous learning and growth.
- Adhere to Retail Standard Operating policies, processes, and procedures
- Other duties as requested by Manager.
- Attention to Detail — Being thorough and ensures things be done right, precisely, and according to process/procedure.
- Accountability — Being reliable, responsible, and accountable to your customers and colleagues alike.
- Effective Communication — Being able to effectively explain plans, thoughts, and concepts when speaking to customers or colleagues
- Results-Oriented — Being self-motivated to succeed and win, using tools and resources to drive positive results.
- Flexibility — Being flexible with your schedule and available to work weekdays, nights, and weekend shifts.
- Minimum of 6 months of progressive Retail Sales experience Previous experience in the wireless industry is an asset.
Apply in store or send resume to email@example.com
Part Time Sales Representative | Seaway Mall
Do you share our passion for:
- Advocating for our customers’ needs
- Creating a personalized experience
- Genuinely display humanity in every customer interaction
- Exceptional communicator – listen, honest and clear
- Get things done by leveraging each other’s unique talents across TELUS Communications
- Proactively adapt to meet the changing needs of our customers
- Flexible scheduling and competitive pay, plus commission and incentives
- Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
- Health benefits and wellness at work, like massage therapy and fitness memberships
- TELUS share purchase and pension plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
- Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
Got what it takes?
- Passionate about outstanding customer service
- Motivated to meet personal and store sales goals
- Comfortable with technology
- Love to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
- Got a year or two of retail sales or customer service experience
Then what are you waiting for? Apply online today by clicking on the link below:
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We’re also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team. And we do so by living the TELUS values and delivering on our Customers First commitments.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Decor Amour & Hometown Treasures
Decor Amour & Hometown Treasures are hiring a full time Sales Representative, starting at 15 hours leading to full time hours.
This position is for a full rounded individual that can multitask and handle a fast paced environment.
Must have an eye for design needed in helping our customer select the right fabric and colors for furniture, wall art, decor, and more.
We are looking for someone with a minimum 5 years sales experience and with good computer skills.
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Seaway Mall, Welland, ON – RET20424-18
Are you looking for each day to be different? Are you a positive and motivated person looking to be a part of a culture which redefines excellence?
As a Koodo team member, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class customer service. You will be making genuine connections with every customer while you guide them through choosing the perfect solution for their wireless needs. Telecommunications experience is not needed; we’re looking for someone who can focus on the big picture of creating lasting impressions with our customers. This role is so much more than your typical job!
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Share purchase program with a generous company contribution
- Discounts on products and services
- A supportive culture promoting recognition and feedback
- Opportunities and support for growth & development
- A chance to be a part of giving back to your community
What you offer us:
- Exceptional customer service by creating meaningful interactions with every customer
- Leadership, being a team player and sharing your positive attitude
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change in a continuous learning environment
- Remaining up to date on the latest and greatest technologies
Who you are:
- Outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic and sociable
- Focused and committed to creating an experience, not just selling phones
- A self-starter who is driven to succeed and exceed goals
- Passionate for learning, sharing, and continuously developing
- Goal-oriented and focused on providing solutions
Who is Koodo?
Koodo is a smart, affordable mobile phone company that runs on Canada’s largest 4G/LTE network. Yep. Just like the big guys. The difference? At Koodo, we do everything we can to make customers really, really happy. That means no fixed term contracts, no hidden fees, and no long distance or roaming charges anywhere in Canada. And if that wasn’t enough to make you party like it’s your birthday, with Koodo you can say hello to the phone you want, when you want it with the Tab™ and goodbye to scary bills with Shock-Free Data™. Now that’s a phone company worth phoning home about. Or texting if that’s more your style.
Primary Location: CA-Ontario
Apply online today by following this link: https://telus.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=RET20424-18&tz=GMT-04%3A00
Retail Sales Associate
Come work for a company that loves you. At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands. From our Members to everyone that works here, we’re part of something special. Virgin Mobile has attracted more than 18 million Members worldwide. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make Virgin Mobile even more awesome, then read on, my friend, and let’s spread the awesomeness around. Get personal with Virgin Mobile Canada on Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking for someone who:
– Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
– Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
– Enjoys discovering or learning something new
– Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our award-winning retail sales team at Virgin Mobile!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
– Full benefits package, even for part time employees
– Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Virgin Mobile services
– Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the gig?
– Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our members
– Be an excellent listener and communicator
– Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
– Always be learning and adapting to change
– Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
– Love helping others to find the best solutions
– Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
– Have excellent listening and communication skills
– Are passionate about the latest technology
– Are flexible to work 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Welland
Application Deadline: 06/22/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role.
Applications through email will not be accepted.
Virgin Mobile is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and members feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Chelsea Home Furniture
Seaway Mall Chelsea Home Furniture is looking for a part time sales associate. Sales experience preferred, but we will train the right individual.
Please apply in person to the store manager.
Walking on a cloud
Sales Associates – Part-Time, Full-Time & Management Position | Seaway Mall, Welland, ON
Walking on a cloud Seaway Mall is now hiring part-time & full-time sales associates along with a Management role. APPLY WITHIN
Please note: Accommodations are available on request at all stages of the employment process.
Community Support Services of Niagara (Volunteer Position)
Community Support Services of Niagara is a non-profit organization seeking volunteers in: Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet and Port Colborne areas.