The Canadian On-Road Nationals is an annual event that gathers RC racers from all over Canada, parts of the US even as far as Germany and Japan to compete on an indoor carpet road course.
“This year we are pleased to welcome Canadian On-Road Nationals (CONRC) for the 10th annual race hosted here at the Seaway Mall, it is great to see the event flourish from year to year and we can’t wait to see the talent that joins us this year,” says Mike Belcastro, President of the Seaway Mall.
The 10th annual RC Races brought you by Canadian On-Road Nationals also brings along the title of the Worlds Largest RC Races! Gradually growing each year, CONRC has over 600 registered racers competing to reach round 5, the finals on Sunday March 24th, 2019.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday, March 21
- Sign In -10:00am – Midnight
- Practice – 8:00am – Midnight
Friday, March 22
- Drivers meeting and group picture – 8:00am
- Round 1 Qualifying – 8:30am
- Round 2 Qualifying – 4:00pm (estimated start)
- Open Practice – After Round 2 – Midnight
Saturday, March 23
- Round 3 Qualifying – 8:00am
- Round 4 Qualifying – 3:00pm (estimated start)
- Prize Draw (Trackside) – 7:00pm (approximate)
Sunday, March 24
- Round 5 Mains – 8:00am
- Trophies and pictures – 8:10am (each main will be awarded trophies and have pictures taken immediately after marshalling)
** There will be NO bump ups in the mains **
For more detailed info about the race, visit www.conrc.com. Email any questions to email@example.com, or you can drop by Digital Detail on 23 Hagar St, Welland, ON during business hours (8-5 weekdays).